This vegetarian take on tacos will be your go-to dinner all summer long!
The base of this meal is hearty cauliflower coated in a savory blend of cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano. To further enhance the flavor of this dish, we add TRUFF Hotter Hot Sauce and TRUFF Black Truffle Oil. The meal is then topped off with a spicy avocado sauce featuring TRUFF Spicy Mayonnaise for the perfect zesty finish.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place cauliflower, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, oregano, TRUFF Black Truffle Oil, TRUFF Hotter Hot Sauce, and olive oil in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Transfer the seasoned cauliflower to a prepared baking sheet and spread out in an even layer.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender and lightly browned.
- Place avocado, TRUFF Spicy Mayonnaise, cilantro, and lime juice in a food processor, blend until smooth.
- Divide roasted cauliflower between warmed tortillas and top with queso fresco crumbles, red cabbage, tomatoes, and radishes.
- Drizzle with spicy avocado sauce and serve with lime wedges on the side.