Our take on manicotti will leave you begging for seconds!
This fan-favorite pasta dish includes all of the classic manicotti ingredients like ricotta, garlic, basil, and lemon zest, but features one secret ingredient: TRUFF Pomodoro Pasta Sauce. This savory blend of flavors packs a lot of punch in every bite making it our new favorite go-to Italian recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Boil a large pot of water seasoned heavily with salt.
- Once the water is boiling, add the manicotti noodles and cook according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Once tender, drain and rinse the noodles with cool water. Set aside.
- Add ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, garlic, lemon zest, and basil to a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Stuff the manicotti noodles with the cheese mixture.
- Add one jar of TRUFF Pomodoro Pasta Sauce to the bottom of a large casserole dish in an even layer.
- Place the stuffed noodles into the dish and drizzle the remaining sauce over the noodles.
- Cover the casserole dish with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil from the casserole and return it to the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and sprinkle it with grated parmesan and parsley before serving.