Explore new ways to cook with chickpeas thanks to our burger recipe!
Chickpeas, tahini, feta, garlic, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, oregano, and a splash of TRUFF Black Truffle Oil make for a flavorful centerpiece to your meal. Pair these patties with our TRUFF Original Hot Sauce-infused tzatziki dressing for an unmatched flavor profile.
- Preheat grill to medium heat and lightly brush the grill grates with oil to prevent sticking.
- Place yogurt, sour cream, dill, cucumber, garlic, TRUFF Original Hot Sauce, and lemon juice in a bowl, and whisk to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and refrigerate until ready to serve and assemble the burgers.
- Place the chickpeas, oats, feta, tahini, lemon juice, TRUFF Black Truffle Oil, garlic, red onion, sun-dried tomatoes, and oregano in a food processor.
- Blend until the mixture has combined and will easily form together when pressed.
- Portion the mix into six even patties and set aside.
- Once the grill is hot, add the patties and cook for three minutes per side.
- Transfer the burgers to an area of the grill that’s not directly over the heat source, cover, and cook for another five minutes or until the burgers are hot throughout.
- Remove from the grill and set aside to rest for two minutes.
- To assemble the burgers, spread tzatziki sauce over the bottom bun and top with baby spinach.
- Place burger patties on top of the spinach, dollop with another tablespoon of sauce, and top with diced tomatoes, cucumbers, and red onion.
- Cap with the top bun and serve.