Korean-Style Spicy Steak Bowl
Korean-style spicy steak bowls
Fluffy rice, fresh veggies, delectable steak, and TRUFF Hot Sauce. What more could you want?!
This beef bulgogi-inspired bowl is loaded with incredible flavor. The meat is marinated in soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and pear, resulting in a deliciously tender steak. What sets this dish apart from traditional beef bulgogi is the fiery, umami blend of real white truffles and red chili peppers found in our TRUFF White Hotter Hot Sauce. This flavor-packed dish will have you coming back for seconds!
- Place pear, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and TRUFF White Hotter Hot Sauce in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place sliced steak in the bowl and toss to coat in the marinade.
- Cover the bowl with plastic and refrigerate for two hours.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once hot, remove the steak from the marinade and place on the skillet in a single layer.
- Sear for 2-3 minutes per side or until fork-tender.
- Divide rice between bowls and top with kimchi, cabbage, cucumbers, carrots, scallions, eggs, and seared steak.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.