Loaded Baked Potato Dip Recipe
Loaded Baked Potato Dip
What’s better than a loaded baked potato? Loaded baked potato dip!
This creamy dip combines all the fantastic flavors of a classic loaded baked potato plus our secret weapon: TRUFF Black Truffle Oil! This dip is perfect for any gathering and is sure to “wow” your guests!!
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the potato split-side up on a baking sheet and drizzle it with TRUFF Black Truffle Oil.
- Place the potato in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Place the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, TRUFF Black Truffle Oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a food processor.
- Using a spoon, remove the inside of the potato and add it to the other ingredients in the food processor.
- Puree the mixture until smooth and transfer it to a large bowl.
- Add half of the bacon, cheddar, and chives to the bowl with the dip. Stir to combine.
- Transfer the dip to a clean bowl and sprinkle it with the remaining bacon, cheddar, and chives.
- Serve with waffle fries or potato chips on the side for dipping.