This easy-to-make ramen will rival your favorite takeout spot’s guaranteed!
The savory umami taste of TRUFF Original Hot Sauce seamlessly elevates traditional miso. This dish incorporates all of the ramen ingredients you’d expect like pork belly, baby bok choy, scallions, bean sprouts. However, our homemade dipping sauce feature TRUFF Original Mayonnaise and TRUFF Original Hot Sauce takes this meal to the next level.
For an extra umami boost, dash your ramen with TRUFF Black Truffle Oil as a finishing touch!
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place ginger, garlic, shallots, TRUFF Original Hot Sauce, soy sauce, and rice vinegar to a bowl, whisk to combine.
- Set the mixture aside for 5 minutes.
- Add TRUFF Original Mayonnaise to the bowl and whisk to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat oil in a pot.
- Once hot, add garlic and sauté for one minute.
- Add the miso paste, broth, and TRUFF Original Hot Sauce, whisk to combine.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, whisking occasionally.
- While the broth is simmering, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut the smoked pork belly or slab bacon into 3-inch long strips.
- Place the portioned pork onto the prepared baking sheet, and place in the oven.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes or until the pork belly is tender and slightly crisp around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Bring soup base to a boil.
- Once boiling, add ramen noodles and bok choy and boil for three minutes or until tender.
- Remove the cooked noodles and bok choy from the pot, and divide between bowls.
- Add the broth and top with hard boiled eggs, scallions, bean sprouts, and nori.
- Before serving, drizzle the soup with TRUFF Black Truffle Oil and pair with dipping sauce.