Spicy Bacon Ranch Cheeseburger
Spicy Bacon Ranch Cheeseburgers
While this recipe features all of the traditional burger toppings, its secret sauce is what makes it a must-try!
The recipe for our secret sauce is simple: TRUFF Original Hot Sauce blended with Hidden Valley Original Ranch. This flavorful sauce infuses into the ground beef resulting in a savory, spicy, and juicy burger. For added kick, top the burger with even more secret sauce and enjoy!
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Portion ground beef into patties and place on a plate.
- Place TRUFF Original Hot Sauce and Hidden Valley Original Ranch in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Spoon sauce over each burger.
- Reserve the remaining sauce for use later.
- Place the burgers on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Reduce the grill temperature and coat the tops of the burgers with more of the sauce mixture.
- Top burgers with cheese and bacon and cook until the cheese has melted.
- Using the remaining sauce mixture, coat the toasted burger buns.
- Once the cheese has melted, transfer the burgers from the grill to the prepared buns, and top with your preferred burger toppings.