Spicy Mexican Corn Salad Recipe
Spicy Mexican Corn Salad
Your next barbecue is incomplete without this delicious Mexican Corn Salad!
Packed with plenty of fresh ingredients and a healthy dose of spice, this elote-inspired salad is the recipe to beat this summer! For the TRUFF twist, we blended our TRUFF Spicy Mayonnaise for umami depth and flavorful heat. Enjoy this salad by the spoonfuls or even with tortilla chips!
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat or preheat the oven to broil on low.
- In a large bowl combine the TRUFF Spicy Mayonnaise, garlic, lime juice, cumin, paprika, and salt. Whisk to combine and keep refrigerated until ready to assemble the salad.
- Brush the corn with oil and grill or broil for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Remove the corn from the grill or oven and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, shave the kernels off the corn cob and transfer the kernels to a bowl.
- Toss the dressing with the corn and add scallions and cilantro to the bowl.
- Keep the salad refrigerated until ready to serve and once ready, sprinkle it with cheese and garnish with lime wedges.