Spicy Ranch Cornflake Chicken Recipe
Spicy Ranch Cornflake Chicken
Tired of your usual baked chicken? Spice things up with this delicious cornflake chicken recipe that features a TRUFF spicy ranch marinade that doubles as a dipping sauce! Seasoned with garlic, onion, dill, chives, lemon juice, and of course, TRUFF Spicy Mayonnaise, this chicken is perfect for an easy, weekday dinner!
- Place Spicy TRUFF Mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, onion, dill, chives, and lemon juice in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Divide half of the dressing in the large bowl and the other half in a sealable container and refrigerate.
- In the large bowl of ranch, add an egg and whisk to combine.
- Toss chicken in the marinade bowl, cover it in plastic wrap and refrigerate the chicken for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly grease the foil with pan-release spray.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and place the crushed cornflakes in another large bowl.
- Dip chicken into the cornflakes and press gently to coat the chicken.
- Transfer the coated chicken pieces to the baking sheet and place them in the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the crust is golden.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and serve with the refrigerated ranch sauce on the side.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.