Your Cinco De Mayo festivities are sure to be top-tier with this Tex-Mex fusion!
The secret ingredient in this unexpected recipe is the enchilada sauce featuring TRUFF Black Truffle Pomodoro Pasta Sauce and TRUFF Original Hot Sauce. We then triple down on the TRUFF by adding TRUFF Spicy Mayonnaise to the enchilada filling.
Top this zesty, spicy, truffle-infused dish with traditional toppings for a flavorful dinner fit for any night of the week!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly coat a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once melted, add the cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano, and cook for one minute, stirring frequently.
- Add TRUFF Black Truffle Pomodoro Pasta Sauce, vinegar, and TRUFF Original Hot Sauce to the saucepan and whisk to combine.
- Simmer the enchilada sauce for 10 minutes on low heat, whisking occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Place chicken, TRUFF Spicy Mayonnaise, two tablespoons of the enchilada sauce, and one cup of cheddar cheese in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Divide the filling between the tortillas, rolling each into a tight cylinder.
- Evenly pour 3/4 cup of the enchilada sauce into the bottom of the prepared casserole dish.
- Place the rolled tortillas in the dish seam-side down before drizzling the remaining enchilada sauce.
- Sprinkle the top of the tortillas with the remaining cheddar cheese evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the tortilla edges are crispy.
- Place 1/4 cup of TRUFF Spicy Mayonnaise and lime juice in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Remove the enchiladas from the oven and drizzle with the spicy lime sauce.
- Top with avocado, pickled red onions, fresh cilantro, and lime wedges, and serve.