Nothing screams game-day like a plate of hot wings, and this flavorful recipe is sure to take the “W.”
This dish blends aromatic seasonings and TRUFF’s Signature Black Truffle Hot Sauce for a quick and easy appetizer. While this recipe can serve 4-6 guests, you might want to double up on ingredients! We can guarantee this appetizer will be the first thing your guests devour.
- Add the wings to a large bowl.
- Add the cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt, and flour to the large bowl, and toss the mixture until the wings are fully coated.
- Place the wings on a baking sheet lined with tinfoil and bake the wings for 45 minutes at 450ºF.
- Add the butter, white vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and TRUFF to a pan on medium heat.
- Mix the sauce regularly until the ingredients are fully blended.
- Remove the wings from the oven, pat them dry, and add them to a large bowl.
- Pour the TRUFFALO™ mixture on top of the wings and toss them until fully coated.
- For an extra truffle kick, add fresh truffle shavings to the top of the wings.