Black Truffle Garlic Bread
Truffle Garlic bread
It’s time to elevate your garlic bread game and what better way than by adding our Black Truffle Oil!
Grab your favorite loaf of bread and cover it with a savory mixture of butter, garlic, parmesan, parsley, and TRUFF Black Truffle Oil. Bake this bad boy until it’s golden brown and enjoy!
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- While the oven is preheating, cut the loaf into even accordion-like slices. Be sure not to slice all the way through the loaf.
- Place the softened butter, garlic, parmesan, chopped parsley, and TRUFF Black Truffle Oil in a medium bowl and stir until blended.
- Place the sliced loaf on a large sheet of aluminum foil.
- Coat the loaf with the butter mixture and make sure to coat in between each bread slice.
- Wrap the loaf with foil and place in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until the butter has melted and the bread has toasted.