White Truffle Hot Sauce
TRUFF White Truffle Hot Sauce
Our TRUFF White Truffle Hot Sauce is a curated blend of ripe chili peppers, agave nectar, white truffle, and a hint of coriander.TRUFF White Hot Sauce is packaged in a special edition white and gold VIP box, perfect for making anyone feel special.
- TRUFF hot sauces are 100% vegan. Any ingredients we use in our sauce blends don’t feature animal products, nor are they produced in a way that would leave any residue of animal products.
- In addition to being completely vegan, our recipes are also gluten-free. TRUFF products are safe for those with any gluten intolerances, allergies, or sensitivities.
🔥 2,500-3K SHU
- For those unfamiliar with hot sauce terminology, SHU refers to Scoville heat units, the measurement used to indicate the level of heat in chili peppers and, consequently, hot sauce.
- Scoville heat units are measured on the Scoville scale, which can demonstrate just how hot your favorite hot sauces are. Our TRUFF White Truffle Hot Sauce has a heat level of 2,500-3K SHU. For comparison, jalapeño peppers can range from 2,000 to 8,000 on the Scoville scale, and something like a ghost pepper sits around one million SHU.
- If you have a lower heat tolerance, we’d recommend considering your past experience with other peppers or hot sauces and researching their Scoville heat units. If you know you are someone with a higher heat tolerance and you’re searching for something even hotter, check out some of our hotter hot sauces listed further below!
OUR THREE FAVORITE USES FOR TRUFF WHITE HOT SAUCE
1. Drizzle on Mac 'n' Cheese
Not sure where to start? For more inspiration, feel free to check out our TRUFF Mac and Cheese recipe, which features our TRUFF Black Truffle Oil as a key ingredient. Our White Truffle Hot Sauce will pair perfectly with the decadence of the truffle oil and add that extra kick of heat to contrast with the cheesiness of the pasta.
2. Level Up Roasted Vegetables
Start off with simple vegetables roasted in the oven or sautéed on the stove, touched with a sprinkle of cumin and sea salt. Then, top with some of our decadent sauce to create a flavor profile you won’t forget.
If you’re looking for more of a challenge and want to cook something more advanced while taking your veggies to the next level, try our TRUFF Baked Asparagus Truffle Dip. The spiciness of the hot sauce will blend with the vegetables and pair perfectly with the creaminess of the dip. Enjoy!
3. Elevate Your Fried Chicken
Any fried chicken lover will know how well the crunch of fried chicken goes with the added element of some spice — Nashville hot chicken, anyone?
Try leveling up your fried chicken with our hot sauce in our TRUFF Spicy Fried Chicken and Waffles recipe that changes the fried chicken game entirely. Chicken and waffles as a sweet and savory combination already bring out a new, unique flavor profile, but spicy syrup? It’s a TRUFFtastic addition to your next BBQ.
Understanding Our Hot Sauce Ingredients
After looking at our nutritional facts and ingredient list, you may have some further inquiries about some specific ingredients used in our TRUFF sauce. You’re in luck! We’re here to answer them.
What Is Xanthan Gum?
For those unfamiliar with the production of hot sauce, xanthan gum is a thickening agent commonly used in hot sauce recipes. Don’t worry; xanthan gum simply develops the texture of the sauce for your enjoyment and is free of harmful ingredients. It is 100% natural, plant-based, and vegan!
What Is White Truffle Powder Concentrate?
In this particular sauce blend, we add white truffle powder concentrate. The truffle powder concentrate used in our sauces is ground-up, condensed truffle powder. It is made of raw, natural truffles and boosts the luxurious truffle flavor our sauces are known for. It is additionally 100% natural, vegan, and free from preservatives.
Plus, it just serves to further enhance the real white truffle bits that our sauce is infused with.
You’ll find a few other more common ingredients in our sauce, as well.
First is our TRUFF chili blend, which includes a mixture of various red chili peppers to create the unique heat in our hot sauces. Our nectar adds some sweetness to our sauce to temper the spice and counteract the more sour ingredients like vinegar.
Lastly, a subtle hint of coriander adds an additional element of spice and flavor to our mixture to bring more depth.
Why Stop There With TRUFF?
If you’re a new customer who is interested in our TRUFF White Truffle Hot Sauce or a longtime customer looking for more variations to add spice to your plate, we’ve got you covered!
If you love our White Truffle Hot Sauce, check out some of these other options:
- Get Hotter: Our original TRUFF White Truffle Hot Sauce is on the milder side of spice. For those spice lovers interested in a hotter sauce, we suggest trying out our TRUFF White Hotter Hot Sauce. Just like the original milder blend, this spicier hot sauce is white truffle infused and includes those same flavor accents and classic TRUFF luxuriousness that make our sauces so special.
- Get TRUFFer: While our TRUFF White Truffle Hot Sauce comes in two variations, original and Hotter, you can also find it alongside other condiments in our special gift boxes.
You can find our TRUFF White Hot Sauce along with our other best sellers in our TRUFF Best Seller Pack — as mentioned in Oprah’s favorite things 2021 — or within our TRUFF Variety Pack, which features other hot sauce flavors for you and other hot sauce lovers. Our TRUFF packs are the perfect gifts as they’re an easy way to check off a foodie’s holiday wish list, thanks to their accessibility and great variety.
Hop on the TRUFF Train
So, you love our TRUFF White Truffle Hot Sauce, and you want to try something else that will bring extra flavor to your next meal. But what, exactly, is it that you’re looking for? Something TRUFFly, but something different and new. Good thing we’ve got plenty of options.
Our TRUFF products range from mild, somewhat spicy sauces to hot and spicy sauces for those with a higher spice tolerance. We also have condiments that are neither sauces nor spicy. Let’s look at some of the TRUFF options you’ll want to add to your kitchen.
Black Truffle Hot Sauces
If you’ve tried our TRUFF White Truffle Hot Sauce and you’re still looking for a new hot sauce, try our other hot sauce vairations. We have truffle-infused hot sauces that include black truffles instead, for a deeper, darker flavor than our delicate White Truffle Hot Sauce provides.
Our TRUFF Original Black Truffle Hot Sauce is similar to our white truffle blend but features black truffle in white truffle’s place. The flavor of this sauce is deeper, more intense, and compliments different foods.
If you’re looking for a hotter sauce version with black truffles, try our TRUFF Black Truffle Hotter Hot Sauce instead.
If you’re not a hot sauce fan or you’re shopping for something different this time around, don’t sweat it. Here at TRUFF, we’re known for various types of ingredients and condiments that are infused with the luxurious truffle.
Making truffle oil is one of the more traditional usages of these diamonds of the culinary world. Truffle oil is essentially just truffles combined with olive oil to create a flavorful, truffle-infused oil.
Some truffle oil companies create the flavor artificially but our truffle oil is made naturally with real truffles, so you know you’re always getting the real thing.
If you want to use the bolder, smokier flavor of black truffles to top your dishes, try our TRUFF Black Truffle Oil. It pairs well with similarly bold or deep flavors like red meat and pork, but it pairs just as well with lighter dishes like cheesy pasta or potatoes.
Meanwhile, our TRUFF White Truffle Oil pairs well drizzled over light dishes such as plates of pasta, seafood, and cheese — or even eggs, for a decadent breakfast. Though, regardless, feel free to pair either oil however you feel you will enjoy them best.
Other Sauces and Condiments
Looking for something to spruce up a sandwich? We’ve got just the thing — a twist on a classic with our TRUFF Mayonnaise. This condiment is infused with real black truffles, making it perfect for a mayonnaise lover looking for a more upscale approach to the condiment.
And if you’re looking for a kick of spice with that, our TRUFF Spicy Mayonnaise is just the thing for you.
Lastly, if you’re looking for ingredients for a home cooked meal, check out our pasta sauces.
Why Choose TRUFF?
So ... what’s all the hype about?
Our products at TRUFF are known for their unique addition to the world of sauces. We strive for a decadent approach to sauces and condiments that includes no artificial preservatives and highlights the key ingredient of truffles.
Why truffle you might ask?
Not only are truffles a luxurious, well-known delicacy, but they boast various health benefits like antioxidant properties. We wanted to level up our favorite condiments with the decadent addition of truffles for upscale eating, and so we did. That’s the TRUFF way.